Support we offer
LaunchPad is a support program of the Innovation Office designed to help businesses with innovative products, services, or applications that benefit investors. Qualifying businesses that meet our eligibility criteria may receive one or more of the following:
- Educational resources related to securities regulation.
- Access to the beta Innovation Office directory, a new resource that will help you find legal, business, and other services in Ontario to provide support for your business.
- Informal guidance from Innovation Office and other OSC staff on securities regulation and how it applies to you.
- Time-limited registration or exemptive relief to allow you to test your innovation in a live environment.
- Flexible approaches to fulfilling regulatory requirements, if appropriate.
Additional resources for innovative businesses
Learn about securities regulation, registration, and more, with educational resources provided to all businesses.
If your business has a ready-to-launch solution, check out our testing options for how you could potentially test your solution in Ontario and beyond.
Support the beta Innovation Office directory
Are you a provider of legal, business, or other services who would like to help eligible businesses in the LaunchPad support program? Learn more about benefits for consultants or apply today.